Fertility treatment data registration system for clinics and research
Evidence Clinical Journal is a highly effective system for registration and documentation of each treatment cycle in clinical IVF or research.
The software handles all details from the initial client/couple contact with the clinic to the conclusion of the cycle or the birth of the baby using a novel calendar system that provides a complete overview of the treatment at all times.
The benefits of Evidence Clinical Journal include:
- Straightforward installation, easy to learn with simple navigation.
- Configurable to suit the individual clinic’s present or future requirements.
- Registration of all case notes, stimulation protocols, investigational procedures, observations, outcomes, and reports.
- Full integration with other IHMedical modules that determine sperm morphology/motility and oocyte/embryo morphology and scores.
- Comrehensive documentation of each treatment cycle makes all patient data immediately accessible from a single location resulting in a more efficient patient reception and administration.
- Standard or custom report forms delivering requisite results for the clinic and the patient.
- Highly flexible search tools handle unlimited combinations of data inquiries delivering powerful analysis capabilities.
- Documentation of all procedures for compliance with future national standards for handling human embryos is straightforward with Clinical Journal, allowing the clinic to focus on the treatment and not the reporting.
- Easy import and export of data and images for statistical analysis.